Tuesday 7 December 2010

Messenger enters 'A Different League'

Last week I was offered a role as a football writer for online football magazine "A Different League". This is fantastic news for me personally as it gives me a huge opportunity to expand and develop a key interest of mine, and more importantly something I enjoy doing week in, week out.

The editors for the website were really impressed with the work on my blog, and I have chosen to become their Tottenham Hostpur correspondant. I will also be contributing Tottenham Hotspur new stories which consist of three short separate stories relating to any transfer business, gossip or latest setbacks surrounding the club.


My key role though, is to write three weekly club focus topical slant s on the club relating to their recent matches, match previews as well as any specific player focuses and their roles in Tottenham's squad.


I see this as a great experience, and already I have sent in two articles, one of which has been published on the website to start an article history I am keen to expand in times to come.


For anybody interested here is my first article published. It is short news stories on the latest gossip surrounding players and coaching staff alike at the club.

http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p6_1_5399_tottenham-news-pressure-rising-on-crouch-england-want-redknapp-keane-exit-in-january.html

No comments:

Post a Comment